Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
As a Cloud Engineer at US AI, you’ll be the visionary guiding the advancement of our cutting-edge cloud infrastructure. With innovation at the forefront, you will design, implement, and automate our dynamic cloud-based systems. Collaborating with the industry experts, your mission is to ensure stability, security, and scalability of our cloud-based infrastructure to help us redefine the future of technology.
What you’ll do
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the
most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Design, build, and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead
architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics
- Design and deploy cloud infrastructure using Terraform Infrastructure as Code
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document issues, and implement preventive measures
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect the mission
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a Related Discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Comprehension and practical exposure to the five fundamental elements of a robust architectural framework.
- Experience in database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, and advanced analytics
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysis, data analysis, developers, data scientists, architects, and subject matter experts
Required Skills / Certifications
- AWS Certifications
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Security+ Certified
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
- Terraform Associate Certification
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.