Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
US AI is searching for a dedicated and knowledgeable Cybersecurity Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the protection and integrity of our infrastructure and cloud services. Your expertise in security practices and vigilant monitoring will contribute to maintaining a secure environment for our customers’ sensitive data.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and analyze security alerts, events, and incidents from various sources to detect and respond to potential security threats.
- Collaborate with the DevSecOps team to integrate security measures into the infrastructure, ensuring adherence to industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with conducting regular security assessments, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses.
- Investigate security incidents, analyze root causes, and develop appropriate solutions and preventive measures.
- Participate in the design and implementation of security controls, including access controls, encryption, and intrusion detection systems.
- Stay updated with the latest security trends, threats, and vulnerabilities, and proactively apply security patches and updates to maintain the security posture of the infrastructure.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Infrastructure, Cloud, and Development teams, to ensure security considerations are incorporated throughout the development lifecycle.
- Provide support during security audits and assessments, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards.
- Act as a subject matter expert on security matters, providing guidance and mentorship to team members.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Security Analyst or similar role, with a strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with security assessments, vulnerability management, and incident response.
Required Skills / Certifications
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud and their associated security controls.
- Knowledge of security frameworks, such as FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, ISO, and GDPR and their application to cloud infrastructure.
- Proficiency in security tools and technologies, including intrusion detection/prevention systems, SIEM solutions, and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Understanding of networking protocols, firewall configurations, and access controls.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and interpret security data.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate security issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Detail-oriented mindset and a commitment to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- CompTIA Security+
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.