Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
As a Data Analyst, you will focus on interpreting data, extracting insights, and providing actionable recommendations based on your analysis. You will bridge the gap between raw data and actionable insights, helping us make informed decisions, improve processes, identify opportunities, and optimize strategies based on data-driven evidence.
What you’ll do
- Data Collection: Gathering and collecting data from various sources, such as databases, spreadsheets, APIs, and other data repositories.
- Data Cleaning and Processing: Cleaning, organizing, and formatting raw data to ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness before analysis.
- Data Analysis: Using statistical methods, programming languages (such as SQL, Python, R), and data analysis tools to explore datasets, identify patterns, trends, correlations, and anomalies within the data.
- Data Visualization: Creating visual representations of data through charts, graphs, dashboards, and reports to effectively communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Reporting and Presentation: Generating reports and presentations that highlight key insights, trends, and actionable recommendations derived from data analysis.
- Predictive Modeling: Building statistical models and machine learning algorithms to forecast future trends, behaviors, or outcomes based on historical data.
- Business Insights: Collaborating with teams across departments to interpret data in the context of business objectives, providing insights to support decision-making and strategy development.
- Continuous Improvement: Monitoring data quality, suggesting process improvements, and refining analysis methodologies to enhance data-driven decision-making.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: Conducting ad hoc analyses to address specific business questions or problems as they arise within the organization.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in data science, data analytics, statistics, mathematics or related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a data analyst role
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, statistical analysis, and interpreting complex datasets to extract meaningful insights.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, business analysts, and stakeholders, to address business challenges using data insights.
Required Skills / Certifications
- Understanding of business processes, industry-specific metrics, and the ability to translate data findings into actionable business insights or recommendations.
- Experience in creating data visualizations, charts, graphs, and dashboards using visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms to present insights effectively.
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, R, Excel, or statistical software to manipulate data, perform analysis, and generate reports
- Effective communication skills to convey technical findings and complex data analyses to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner.
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Master’s degree in data science, data analytics, statistics, mathematics or related field
- Agile or Scrum certifications, or recognized certifications for data analysts
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.