Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
US AI is seeking a trustworthy Infrastructure Support Specialist to join our team and scale out our state-of-the-art US AI infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, have a passion for customer service excellence, and the ability to learn quickly.
What you’ll do
- Provide network, computer and application support to company employees and customers
- Setup and reimage desktops and laptops
- Support the infrastructure team to maintain internal network and computer infrastructure
- Provide computer and application training and guidance to end users on hardware or software use as needed
- Monitor infrastructure performance metrics to assist proactive approach to infrastructure maintenance
- Deploy operating system patches and application updates to computers and servers
- Collaborate with other engineers, analysts, data scientists, developers, and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2 years help desk experience troubleshooting with end users in person or over the phone
Required Skills / Certifications
- In depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks, including Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 11, and MacOS
- Ability to acclimate to technical innovation and IT trends in the workplace
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.