Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
US AI is seeking a creative, innovative and enthusiastic product manager with 2 to 3 years of experience to work with customers, creative design, development, quality assurance, and marketing to launch a revolutionary open innovation platform. The successful product manager will execute the product vision (and go-to-market strategy) by breaking it down into actionable milestones, user stories, and deliverables. S/he is also responsible for continuously tracking and reporting on the progress of sprints and milestones, and proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential hurdles, and devising contingency plans. The ideal candidate will be customer facing and will collect and integrate the voice of the customer into all product decisions and will coordinate releases, including tracking bugs, features, data, and metrics.
What you’ll do
- Gather business requirements
- Conduct market research
- Manage and communicate with vendors and partners
- Interact with the business organization representatives, including executive management, to understand the business process and the needs of the business
- Create functional specifications for new systems which solve the given business problems
- Conduct manual testing and create test scenarios for automation testing to verify the system
- Help scope projects and write use cases, user stories, and system/technical specifications
- Design and generate data analytics and create data collection plan
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Business is required
- Demonstrated research experience
- Experience with Agile and Lean Startup
- Experience on requirements analysis, data analysis, business intelligence, as well as writing product plans
Required Skills / Certifications
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Creative thinker with UI/UX experience
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- Sales experience is a plus
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.