Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
US AI is seeking a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a Quality Assurance Engineer. Your role will be a key member of a development team supporting established projects and breaking ground on new projects performing manual and automated functionality, compatibility, integration and regression testing. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader and team player who is passionate about technology and committed to lifelong learning, possessing the ability to apply their technical knowledge, skills and experience to solve complex/real-world problems. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Responsible for implementing quality assurance and testing services to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end user requirements
- Create, maintain, write and execute test plans and test cases to ensure adequate product testing prior to implementation
- Participating in bug life cycle processes including identifying, documenting and following through on bugs through resolution.
- Help design, implement, and maintain test automation frameworks
- Create, maintain, and execute automation scripts within a framework
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on quality assurance experience with solid understanding and experience in SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- Be willing to collaborate with developers, business analysts, and UX resources to design manual and automated test cases – unit, integration, system, regression, etc.
- Testing API and Angular with Protractor
- Understanding of and experience implementing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Should have an adequate understanding and experience working with automation frameworks to allow them to be able to extend existing frameworks and produce new/original automated scripts, evaluate existing automation scripts and frameworks to identify improvements, and draw connections among ideas
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Selenium WebDriver or its abstractions (Protractor, Geb/Spock)
- Intermediate experience testing web services (SOAP and REST)
- Intermediate experience working with automated build processes and tools
- Strong experience with bug tracking tools
- Strong experience working with databases
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, such as AWS
- Experience working in small collaborative teams
Required Skills / Certifications
- Strong UX testing skills across multiple platforms and devices
- In-depth understanding of source control tools, such as Subversion, Git
- Ability to read specifications and produce test plans
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Experience with MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node.js)
- Experience using QA productivity tool sets such as Saucelabs
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.