Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
As a Technical Project Manager, you will oversee and manage various technical projects, ensuring their successful completion within scope, budget, and time constraints. Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, setting project timelines, allocating resources, and employing agile methodologies to drive project success.
What you’ll do
- Lead the Project Team through sprint ceremonies and ensure ongoing prioritization that aligns with the customer mission and business needs
- Create, maintain, and keep updated a project plan and project schedule
- Be responsible for the overall customer experience, expectations, and success
- Monitor the daily progress of tasks, deadlines, and risks
- Provide detailed updates to project managers and/or other stakeholders
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute meetings to all project team members
- Ensure project adheres to defined frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, cybersecurity, business or a related field
- Min of three (3) years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- A solid understanding of technical concepts and methodologies relevant to the project’s scope, which may include software development, IT infrastructure, or specific technical domains
- Experience with project management tools and software, such as JIRA, Asana, Microsoft Project, or similar platforms used to plan, execute, and monitor project progress
Required Skills / Certifications
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework
- Strong communication abilities to articulate project requirements, provide clear instructions, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and senior management
- Skill in identifying potential project risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies, and adapting plans to address unforeseen challenges
- Capacity to analyze complex situations, make informed decisions, and devise solutions to overcome obstacles or conflicts during project execution
- Adaptability to changing project requirements, priorities, or unexpected situations, and the flexibility to adjust project plans accordingly
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Experience in cybersecurity
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.