Who we are
US AI stands as a forward-thinking digital transformation enterprise, dedicated to enabling individuals to achieve remarkable feats through cutting-edge technology. As an industry leader in AI and Cybersecurity, we are actively seeking top-tier talent to spearhead the commercialization of groundbreaking products and propel our business to new heights.
If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital realm, then this is the place for you. Come work with us, and let’s redefine the future together.
About the Job
US AI is looking for a UI/UX designer to join our rapidly growing team. Being the User’s Advocate is key. Can you put yourselves into the shoes of someone who is not technically savvy and understand what that user would think about your design? Are you able to leverage familiar design patterns to help guide users through the user flows and yet keep them engaged through contextual presentation of content? If you can design complex applications that can be picked up without an instruction booklet, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll do
- Design and conduct user research, including contextual inquiry and usability testing, A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Leverage superb writing, communication and presentation skills to drive vision and design
- Approach projects, quality thought, storytelling, and an ability to bring your ideas to life
- Understanding of how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and tech constraints
- Collaborate effectively with customers and internal technology and product/project teams to articulate issues and communicate persuasively
- Leverage Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, inVision, Sketch, Zeplin, or other related prototyping tool sets
- Lead, manage and coordinate projects & efforts
- Create flawless deliverables for both public- and private-sector clients
Education & Experience
- B.A., B.S. degree, certifications, Boot Camps or other direct education in UX/UI Design, Interactive Design or a related field. Familiarity with software development life cycle models and agile programming methodologies
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on design experience, including wireframing, high-fidelity designs, information architecture, rapid prototyping, user experience and UI Design for web and mobile interface
Required Skills / Certifications
- Strong proficiency in Figma
- Experience in responsive and accessible design
- Ability to write user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria
Preferred Skills / Certifications
- Experience with recording and editing video/motion graphics
- Experience with location video production
- Experience producing graphical assets for Responsive Web, iOS and Android platforms
You must be able to obtain a security clearance (Secret or higher)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching, and opportunities for professional growth and career development.
You have the legal right to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship. Qualified candidates must live in the United States, with the ability to commute to the North Bethesda, MD office. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. USAI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.